6. What about insurance? We provide free insurance up to $200.00 per
against total loss or non delivery. Additional insurance is available at $5.00
declared value per the packing list.
7. How safe are my goods? Obviously, every effort is made to deliver
your goods in
perfect condition. The boxes are to be sealed with strong security tape and
possible are palletized and shrink wrapped for security and better handling.
8. Are there any items that I cannot ship? Yes! Currency, money orders,
ammunition, drugs, jewelry, perishables and hazardous or combustible materials.
See the back side of your Bill of Lading for ready reference of these prohibited
9. Are there restrictions on the amount of any one kind of goods? Yes,
avoid commercial quantities of goods, so foodstuffs, grocery items and clothing
wearing apparel are limited to one dozen of a kind.
10. How long does it take for boxes to arrive? That depends on the distance
1 2 3
Los Angeles from the inland origin points. Our vessels transit from LAX to
Manila in 16 days so we can deliver from any location in a maximum of 30 days
to Metro Manila. Our containers are cleared immediately upon arrival and boxes
delivered to Metro
Manila the next day, Luzon two to three days later and Visayas/Mindanao six
seven days after arrival Manila.